Hello, dearest friends!
I believe March Madness originally means something about basketball, but in my own life, it is a testament of how crazy my life has gotten, what with working the new parade, which is amazing, and having now just one month to go before my wedding! :D
Life, in general, just seems to be happening to me and to all those whom I hold dear. One of my best friends, Jess, and a friend from work, Brigette, celebrated their birthdays this past month, and when I wasn't calling to wish them a happy birthday, I was at a friend's baby shower, and then I was calling my dad to wish him a happy retirement! Happiness and congratulations to everyone! :)
Work-wise, life could not be better. I was honored to be cast in the opening cast and crew of the new Festival of Fantasy Parade at Magic Kingdom, and I found out that I am cast in this parade, as well as the Street Party, for the summer! :) The rehearsals were a riot, the show director and choreographer were both from California, and the costumes, choreography, floats... if you haven't yet, definitely watch Festival of Fantasy on Youtube! :D As an added honor, I was chosen to be the media friend of Minnie Mouse, so I participated in a fashion show for bloggers as well as being there when Minnie's picture was taken for the guidemaps to Magic Kingdom.
The Entertainment Department threw a party for those of us in the opening cast, which meant free food, speeches, private meet n greets with Mickey and Minnie in their parade costumes, and a gift of our favorite character drawn in their parade costumes. :) Needless to say, I am LIVING! :D
Aside from work, my entire life is happily consumed by my upcoming wedding. :) Only 34 more days! I've prided myself on being a stress-free bride, but to be honest, these last couple of weeks have started to show signs of stress; I have a feeling that's normal as the day draws nearer. I have everything worked out now; my dress is being altered as I speak, and I have names of everybody doing makeup and hair for the bridesmaids and myself. Hooray! :)
Rings have been purchased, favors ordered and premarital counseling is half-way done, so now it's all the rest of the details for this month. Meeting with the photographer, getting the marriage license, sending out final payments, delegating small tasks for the day-of events, and ultimately, in 34 days, I get to marry my best friend. :D :D :D SO EXCITED!!!!
May your March being wonderful, madness or not!
Love you!
Megan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment