Hello, my dear friends!
Life is so good, and I am so grateful that I am able to share it with you!
For once in months and months (and probably years and years) in working for Disney, I am getting consistently only 45 hour weeks, as opposed to 65 hour weeks. Granted, it is the slow season at Disney before the craziness of Spring Break, but I'll take it! I've been able to finish long-standing projects like my wedding scrapbook and Star Wars pillowcases, so now I am relaxing and enjoying finding new projects! :)
Being able to relax and enjoy some peace and quiet is praise alone, but there have been praises upon praises this month!
First, some of you may know that my dad has been battling cancer for a little over a decade now, and he also has an inoperable brain tumor. I have faithfully been praying that the cancer to be eradicated completely from his body and that when next time the doctors scan for his tumor, they are unable to find it.
Well, a couple weeks ago, my dad called me with the good news. His PSA counts are the lowest they have been in ten years, which basically brings it back to when he was first diagnosed! This number has been consistent over the past few weeks, which alone is a huge praise. Not only that though, but the doctors said his tumor was growing so slowly that they only needed to check on it every four months (every two months is normal). In fact, the doctors were not even sure that it even was a brain tumor; they now believe it is simply decayed brain matter of no consequence! :D Hallelujah! Praise God!
God continued to lavish the blessings on my family, because just this past week, Joe got a call from Starwood Vacation Ownership, and he has been hired to be their Desktop Administrator starting March 16th! This is a fantastic job for Joe, as it allows him to work in IT (thus using his degree) with the possibility of moving up within the company and continuing to help people with any technical difficulties that may arise. :) God is so good! :D
As an added bonus (have I mentioned how lavish God is with His blessings?), Joe was also able to get a new car to replace his old ones (yes, plural). He now is driving in style in a green Mercedes-Benz 2006 E320 CDI. :D I'm so happy for him!
I wonder what good things the Lord has in store for us in March? :D
I pray that as you read this, you are blessed and encouraged. May God bless you as He has blessed my family!
Blessings upon blessings,
Megan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment