Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September Musings

Hello, dear friends!

Well, this post shall be short and sweet, since it is one hour until October, and I was supposed to be in bed an hour ago. ;)

This month has been absolutely wonderful, what with work and friends and family coming to visit. :)

Work-wise, I have worked an average of 60 hour weeks, what with my regular casting at the Move It Shake It Celebrate It Street Party, the Mickey's Boo to You Halloween Parade, and rehearsals for the revised Move It Shake It Dance and Play It Dance Party which will debut at MK at the end of next month. :)

MISICI is my favorite show on property, and I am thrilled that I can be cast once again for the Fall.  Not only that, but I am so happy that I am cast in the new show of MISIDPI once it rolls out.  Those in the opening cast just finished our last overnight rehearsal last night, and everyone got approved! :D  I can't wait for guests to see the new, revised show! :D

The Halloween Parade has also been a blast, and we are about half-way through our run.  I am helping Pain from Hercules, and while I had so much fun with Minnie for the last couple of years, it has been fun with Pain this year, as I've gotten to become better friends with the Snow Queen, Maleficent, and the Dead Head Band. :)

No less than nine friends have come to visit me this past month!  My friend Nele from Belgium came at the beginning, even though she was just recovering from foot surgery!  Then my friends Mayumi and Rina came from Japan; they were both on the International College Program last year and have since moved back to Japan.  Mayumi used to come watch my show all the time, and she is like a Japanese sister to me. :)

My friends with whom I worked in theater at Northwest Nazarene University, Mackay and Charissa, came to visit during Dapper Day at Studios, and I haven't seen them since I graduated NNU in 2007!  It was wonderful seeing them, and since they have moved to Illinois, and Charissa's family has moved to Florida, I hope to see them much more often. :)

Last but certainly not least, my dear mom just left this morning, and I was able to enjoy a wonderful week with her and her friend Sarah last week while they were here. :)  I miraculously had a day and a half off with them while they were here, so we hit up Epcot's Food and Wine Festival as well as the Dapper Day at Studios.  My favorite part was them being able to see me perform in MISICI and the new Festival of Fantasy Parade at MK. :)  I love you, Mom! :D

And now, as promised when I first started typing, this small post shall draw to a close.  May this post find you well and surrounded by everything which makes you happy. :)  I love you all!

God bless!
Megan

No comments: