What?? Who let it be August 31st already? When did that happen? ;)
This month has been oh so busy and fun and crazy and full.. is anybody surprised? :P
For starters, my vacation in Idaho and California was absolutely amazing. I was finally able to clean out the room I'd lived in for 21 years before moving down here to Florida, and oh my goodness, did it bring back so many memories! :) Babs and I were able to share a few days together, which was a huge blessing, and I spent the rest of my time with my mom, dad, and sister, which was another major blessing. :D God bless my family!
California was also amazing, as I spent it with Jess, Reid, and Shayla. I can't believe Shayla is now over a year old! She is so incredibly adorable and joyful and wonderful. :) Not that I'm biased or anything... ;) We all were able to relax and just live life together, which is exactly my kind of vacation. Of course, a tour of Pixar and picnic at Golden Gate park were added bonuses. :D I love the Sandroses! :D
The day I got back from vacation, one roommate was moving out, one was moving in, I discovered I had a small lake in my front yard due to a water main leak, my roommmates' toilet water started overflowing, flooding their bathroom floor and dripping down into the kitchen below, and one of my cats had decided to pay me back for leaving her on vacation by using the entire living room as her litterbox. Yep, welcome home! :P God be praised, my roommate situation is such a blessing, the water leak took just a couple phone calls to the right people to fix, the toilet seal which had broken cost $2 to replace from Lowes, and the living room was back to normal after I attacked it with Lysol. Whew! :D Oh, the joys of being a homeowner.
This month was also showered with numerous friends visiting Disney, whom I had the honor of hanging out with when I had the time available. :) My friends Hiroshi and Chise came from Japan and loyally watched almost all (if not all) of my parades and shows while they were here. :D They are some of the coolest, most generous people I have ever met! My friend Bastien was also here, vacationing with his family from France. He works in Paris Disney, and we enjoyed sharing our love of the Disney parks. :) I got him to dance with me in Hoedown, doing the Hokey Pokey, and I attempted to dust off my rusty French and sing the song in French.. we both laughed at my attempt. :P Then, my friend Sarah came down from Mississippi to stay with me for a week while she worked seasonally with Disney. She is by far the best guest I could ever dream of having, and we had so much fun having "girl time." :D Lastly, my youth pastor from years ago came down to do a wedding, and he and his family were able to meet me both at work and away from work. I am so blessed to have him in my life still! :D God bless all my amazing friends!!!
At work, we were told the rough draft of our casting which will go into effect on October 2nd and run till sometime in May. We will find out our official casting with our days off in early September. :) As of right now, I am cast with the Castle Stage Show, which takes place in front of Cinderella Castle! :D That has been my dream for five years, ever since I saw the show when I first started with Disney. :D Dreams DO come true, praise God! :D
Well, that about sums up my month, full of life, and love, and happiness. :D I hope and pray that your month has also been filled with all good things, that we may share in God's glory together! :D
Be blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment