Hello, friends!
Good heavens, there's only a quarter of an hour left in June; how on earth did I let the month slip away from me without blogging? I suppose there comes a time when one is so busy, one does not even realize how busy one is. That certainly seems to be the case with this month.
In truth, June was full of fun and adventure, although at the moment, my frazzled brain can only detect highlights. Those include: getting to do a day at Star Wars Weekends with my favorites, the Jawas; getting to tour in a van with the Jawas for a day in order to promote the new Star Tours ride (I felt like a rockstar!); learning another track in Fantasmic, being really good friends with Stitch in the show, and generally just living the life with Joe, my wonderful boyfriend, my amazing friends at work, and my God-sent friends at church and Bible Study. :D
July is going to be absolutely wonderful as well. I will be learning the Countdown to Fun parade at Hollywood Studios (becoming really good friends with Boo from Monsters, Inc.), which makes me extremely grateful for all my learning opportunities at Disney. Plus, I will be getting a new roommate moving in on the 15th, and she is an absolute sweetheart and one of my friends already. :D Lastly, I will be vacationing the last two weeks of July in order to visit family and friends in Idaho as well as making a stop in California to visit one of my best friends there (and celebrating an early 1 yr. birthday for her baby girl)!
Needless to say, with eight minutes and counting until July is here, life is full and blessed, and I sincerely hope that your life is also full of joy and love. May God forever bless you and keep you!
Blessings,
Megan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment