Hello, friends!
As leaves change color all across the country and the air is scented with oncoming frost and wintertime, Florida is basking in the sunlight and the breezes which play with clouds as they scud across the sky. :) Although I miss the changing of the seasons, there is something to be said about living in perpetual summer and spring. :D
Another month is closing its chapter, and so I dust off my blog and write once more. It has been a good month, albeit extremely fast. That may be due to the fact that I am working the holiday hours, with perhaps one day off a week and a minimum of 50 hour weeks, which tend to creep towards 70 hour weeks.. It is a blessing that I love my job! :D Work continues to be a joy, what with performing with Mickey in the Halloween Parade and performing in the shows and parades at Magic Kingdom in general. Although drama happens at work, as is mostly the case for any environment, I am beyond blessed to have friends close to me who help balance out the drama. :)
In the Halloween spirit, my roommates and I threw a Halloween party for some of our closest friends, and while people kept dropping out right and left due to sickness, emergencies, etc., in the end, it was not the quantity of friends who showed up, but the quality, and we all had an amazing time making butterbeer, watching movies, eating candy, chatting, and taking pictures in our costumes. :D Thanks, friends, for the memories!
My mom is also coming soon (five days from now, in fact!) with two of her friends, and I am excited as always to see her again. We have so much fun together, and it is yet another of God's bountiful blessings that my mom and I should turn out to be such kindred spirits! :D She is coming to see the Halloween parade and meet Mickey Mouse afterwards, and when I'm not working, we will be playing in the parks! There'll be Food and Wine in Epcot to enjoy, the revamped Space Mountain in Magic Kingdom, and of course the many shopping opportunities! :D I can't wait!
So that is the latest news updates in my life. As always, I would love to hear about updates in your life! I hope to hear from you soon. Love you!!! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment